-Free: Highway 54 Visitors Lot, Bell Tower Deck, Bowles Lot
-Paid: Rams Head Parking Deck (regular game day rates apply)
-There will be a FREE shuttle service running from the Bowles Lot to Carmichael with a stop at the Rams Head Deck beginning at noon.
• National Girls and Women in Sports Day Celebration in Eddie Smith Field House: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Admission to this event is free and will feature members of more than eight Carolina women's teams leading activities for kids of all ages, along with a number of local vendors with numerous giveaways for all participants.
• Kids Club Day: Noon to 12:45 p.m.
- Coach Hatchell will address the group between noon and 12:15 p.m. NOTE: Kids must be a registered member of the Carolina Kids Club to participate. For more information visit GoHeels.com and click on the Carolina Kids Club icon.
• National Anthem performance by fan-favorite UNC acapella group, the Clef Hangers
• Performance by nationally-recognized act The Red Panda (as seen at numerous NBA, NCAA and conference tournament games across the country). This is a performance you won't want to miss!
• Numerous giveaways throughout the game provided by ACC Women's Basketball as a part of "ACC Day" including t-shirts, key chains, miniature basketballs and more!