CHAPEL HILL --- North Carolina will look to rebound from its first loss of the season when the Tar Heels host Radford Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Carmichael Arena. Carolina is 7-1 on the year following a 102-57 loss at No. 16 Tennessee on Sunday. Radford is 3-3 on the season after a 67-65 loss at Liberty on Saturday. UNC is ranked No. 21 in the latest Associated Press Top 25 and is receiving votes in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches' Poll. Radford is unranked.
AT A GLANCE
Records: North Carolina 7-1, Radford 3-3
Rankings: North Carolina is ranked No. 21 in the AP poll and is receiving votes in the coaches' poll. Radford is unranked.
TV: GoHeels TV. Today's game can be streamed live via GoHeels TV on GoHeels.com.
Radio: Tar Heel Sports Network, a division of Learfield Communications. Walter Storholt (play-by-play) has the call. A link to the live stream can be found at GoHeels.com.
On The Web: GoHeels.com • Twitter: @UNCWBB • @UNCWBBCoach
TICKET OFFER WEDNESDAY
Fans can get 2-for-1 tickets to Wednesday's game against Radford by visiting a local Cruizers store and finding the Cruizers Two'Fer display. Just take a Two'Fer voucher and present it at the Carmichael Arena ticket office to receive two tickets for the price of one. Visit cruizers.net for more information.
RADFORD SERIES NOTES
• Carolina is 5-3 all-time against Radford, including a 4-1 mark in Chapel Hill.
• The Tar Heels and Highlanders have not met since the 1999-2000 season, when Carolina defeated Radford 77-58 in Chapel Hill.
TAR HEELS IN CARMICHAEL ARENA
• Carolina is 414-93 all-time in Carmichael, including a 41-10 record since the building re-opened after being closed for renovations from March 2008 to December 2009.
• The Tar Heels have won at least 13 home games in each of the last 11 seasons, including a school-record 18 during an undefeated 2007-08 home campaign.
• UNC has lost just 19 home games since the start of the 2001-02 season. The Tar Heels have been even more stingy against non-conference opponents, losing at home just twice outside of league play in the last decade.