19 Questions With Freshman Kelsey Cummings
Section #1: Swimming & Diving
1. The best thing about being a Tar Heel swimmer is being a part of a great team and university.
2. Since last year the aspect of my training I've worked on the most is my turns.
3. My best friend on another college swimming team is Andi Murez at Stanford.
4. My greatest strength as a swimmer is endurance.
Section #2: Hobbies & Interests
1. Away from the pool and academics, I like to spend time at the beach or sleeping.
2. The best movie I've seen recently is Horrible Bosses.
3. If I could compete in another sport at UNC it would be cross country.
4. The music act I'd most like to see in person is the Taylor Swift.
5. The personal interest I have that might surprise my teammates is healthy food.
Section #3: Food & Beverage
1. After a big meet, I'd like to eat at a buffet spread that included peanut butter and fruit.
2. My favorite beverage is water.
3. My favorite food made by a relative is mac `n' cheese by my mom.
4. My favorite place to eat in Chapel Hill is Top of the Hill.
5. My favorite guilty pleasure food wise is ice cream.
Section #4: Personality
1. If I possessed the gift of time travel I would go to the dinosaur age.
2. My most prized personal possession is my car.
3. If I could go to dinner with a famous person it would be Steve Carell.
4. My dream job is to be a beach lifeguard.
5. The most interesting person I've met in my time at UNC is Kim Carducci.