UNC-Virginia Postgame Notes
Monday, Feb. 27, 2017, Charlottesville, Va.
• Carolina's 43 points are the fewest in Roy Williams' 14 years and the fewest since the 47-40 loss at Duke on 2/24/79
• Also the fewest by the Tar Heels vs Virginia since a 42-35 UNC win in 1945
• UNC's 48 field goal attempts are nine fewer than its previous low this year (vs Wisconsin)
• Carolina's seven free throw attempts also tied its season low - took seven in the win over Virginia nine days ago
• Virginia made eight more three-pointers for 24 more points than it made in the Smith Center on 2/18
• Virginia turned the ball over four times - previous low against UNC this year was six by the Cavaliers on 2/18