Carolina 83, Davidson 74
December 7, 2016
Chapel Hill, N.C.
• Carolina is 9-1 this season and 65-11 all-time against Davidson (won eight in a row over the Wildcats).
• Justin Jackson tied his career high with 27 points and set a career high with seven three-point field goals made. He had 27 in the season opener at Tulane.
• The seven 3FGs are the most by a Tar Heel since Marcus Paige made seven in an overtime win at NC State on 2/26/14.
• Sophomore Luke Maye had career-highs in points (10) and steals (3) and tied his career best with six rebounds. He scored all 10 points and grabbed all six boards in the opening half.
• Senior Stilman White scored a career-high six points.
• Carolina made a season-high 27 free throws (previous 25 vs. Oklahoma State).
• Carolina made a season-high 10 three-point field goals (previous nine vs. Tulane and Radford).
• Carolina shot a season-low 37.7 percent from the floor for the game (previous .393 at Indiana). This was the first time UNC shot under 40 percent from the floor in both halves and won since 1/2/416 at Virginia Tech.
• Nate Britt had a season-high six assists.