CAROLINA'S NBA DRAFT FACTS & FIGURES
• Carolina's 44 first-round picks are the most in ACC history.
• Head coach Roy Williams has coached 16 former Tar Heels who have been selected in the NBA Draft, including 13 in the first round. He also coached 11 first round picks in his 15 years as head coach at the University of Kansas.
• Carolina has had 22 players selected in the top 10 of the NBA Draft since 1966, most of any school in the nation.
• UNC's 33 first-round picks since 1980 lead all NCAA schools.
• Ten Tar Heels have been draft lottery picks in the last eight years entering the 2013 draft: Marvin Williams (2005), Raymond Felton (2005), Sean May (2005), Rashad McCants (2005), Brandan Wright (2007), Tyler Hansbrough (2009), Ed Davis (2010), Barnes (2012), Marshall (2012) and Henson (2012).