Carolina Athletics is excited to offer new avenues to provide its fans with the most up-to-date information possible via the latest social media platforms, including an iPhone application, a YouTube channel and official Twitter feeds to keep fans informed about Carolina sports, teams and student-athletes.
The official UNC photo Tumblr blog is GoHeelsPhoto.
The official UNC Athletics YouTube channel is UNC Tar Heel Athletics.
Carolina is also on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tarheels.
A list of UNC Athletics Twitter feeds, as well as the official department feed, is below.
- UNC Athletics: @GoHeels
- New Media: @uncnewmedia
- UNC Designs @UNCHeelsDesign
- Compliance Office: @UNCcompliance
- Rams Club: @TheRamsClub
- Baddour Carolina Leadership Academy: @UNC_bCLA
- Carolina Outreach: @UNC_Outreach
- Student-Athlete Development: @UNCSALifeSkills
- Athletic Director Bubba Cunningham: @BubbaUNC
- Football Coach Larry Fedora: @CoachFedora
- Women's Basketball Coach Sylvia Hatchell: @UNCWBBCoach
- Softball Coach Papa: @UNCCoachPapa
- Baseball: @DiamondHeels
- Men's Basketball: @UNC_Basketball
- Field Hockey: @UNCFieldHockey
- Football: @tarheelfootball
- Women's Basketball: @uncwbb
- Men's Golf: @UNCmensGolf
- Women's Golf: @UNCWomensGolf
- Gymnastics: @uncgymnastics
- Men's Lacrosse: @UNCTarHeelLax
- Women's Lacrosse: @uncwlax
- Men's Soccer: @UNCmenssoccer
- Women's Soccer: @ncwomenssoccer
- Softball: @UNCSoftball
- Swimming & Diving: @uncswimdive
- Men's Tennis: @carolinatennis
- Women's Tennis: @UNC_WTennis
- Volleyball: @uncvolleyball
- Wrestling: @UNCWrestling
For more information about Twitter and how to use it, visit Twitter.com