CHAPEL HILL, N.C. - Registration for 2014 Carolina volleyball camps is now open, head coach Joe Sagula announced Tuesday.
Carolina will host a series of skills, advanced camps, specialized and team camps in July, which will all take place in air-conditioned facilities: Carmichael Arena, Eddie Smith Field House, the Dean Smith Center and Fetzer Gym.
For more information and to register, visit: carolinavolleyball.com. There is no additional registration fees for online registration.
Register online by March 24 to receive a special early-bird discounted price on select camp sessions.
In addition to the camps listed below, Sagula will be one of five coaches taking part in The Art of Coaching Clinic, which will be held May 3-4 in Chapel Hill. This YouTube video explains more on the clinic series.
• July 14-16 - Youth Skills Co-ed Day Camp (Boys & Girls)
• July 17-20 - Carolina High Potential Camp (formerly - Nike HP Camp)
• July 22-24 - Skills Camp
• July 25-26 - College Prep Camp
• July 14-16- Setter Camp
• July 14-16- Hitter Camp and Libero Camp
• July 26 - Serving and Passing Clinic
• July 27-29- Position Camp
• July 21-24- Team Camp I (Four days)
• July 27-29- Team Camp II (Three days)
For more information:
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: (919) 612-7009 (leave a message)
• Fax: (919) 843-8543
• Or write to: Carolina Volleyball Camps, Box 908, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514