Jan. 5, 2012
Fans, we want your visit to Chapel Hill and Carmichael Arena to be as enjoyable as possible. With that in mind, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the following parking information:
- Public parking options for women's basketball games include the Raleigh Road Visitor Lot (formerly known as the Highway 54 Visitors Lot), the Bell Tower Deck, Rams Head Parking Deck and the Bowles Lot.
- Free shuttle service will be provided from both the Rams Head Parking Deck and the Bowles Lot for the following games: Maryland, NC State and Duke. The shuttles will begin running one hour prior to the start of each of these games.
- Regular parking rates of $1.50/hour apply for the Rams Head Parking Deck except for the Maryland, NC State and Duke games. Those games will feature a flat $5.00 fee.
- Disability parking is available in the Cobb Deck, with a free shuttle service to Carmichael for all games
- Additional campus parking information can be found at dps.unc.edu.