AT A GLANCE
Records: North Carolina 26-4 (14-3 ACC), Duke 26-2 (16-1 ACC)
Rankings: North Carolina is ranked No. 15 in the AP poll and No. 17 in the coaches' poll. Duke is ranked No. 5 in the AP and No. 4 in the coaches' poll.
TV: ESPN2. Brenda VanLengen and Carolyn Peck have the call.
Radio: Tar Heel Sports Network, a division of Learfield Communications. Walter Storholt has the call. A link to the live stream can be found at GoHeels.com.
On The Web: GoHeels.com • Twitter: @UNCWBB • @UNCWBBCoach
DUKE SERIES NOTES
• North Carolina is 47-37 all-time against Duke, including a 14-21 mark in Durham. The Tar Heels are 31-32 against the Blue Devils under Sylvia Hatchell, and the Blue Devils have won five straight in the series.
• Duke won the first meeting in 2013, an 84-63 decision in Chapel Hill.
• Carolina's last win in Durham was a 93-76 victory in 2008. The Tar Heels would go on to beat Duke three times that season en route to a perfect 17-0 league mark (14-0 regular season, 3-0 tournament).
• Sunday marks the ninth straight season Carolina and Duke are meeting in the regular season finale.
• Carolina is second in the nation in steals (13.7 spg). The Tar Heels are seventh in points allowed per opponent possession (0.73) and 11th in blocks.
• UNC is 8-4 this season when tied or trailing at halftime. The Tar Heels were 9-29 in those situations the previous three seasons.
• Head coach Sylvia Hatchell is currently second all-time in career coaching wins with 905. Hatchell now trails only Pat Summitt (1,098) on the all-time list after passing Jody Conradt (900) on Feb. 10.
• Freshman Xylina McDaniel has been named ACC Rookie of the Week a league-best six times in 2012-13, with the most recent award coming Feb. 18. She leads all ACC freshmen in scoring (12.8 ppg), rebounding (7.2 rpg) and steals (2.3 spg).
• Senior Tierra Ruffin-Pratt is averaging a team-best 14.7 points per game this season, good for sixth in the ACC. Entering 2012-13, her career scoring average in 84 games was 6.7 ppg.
• Senior Krista Gross is fourth in the ACC in rebounding with 8.5 rpg. Entering 2012-13, her career rebounding average in 95 games was 4.4 rpg.
LAST TIME OUT: No. 15 UNC 85, Boston College 57
CHAPEL HILL (AP) --- Waltiea Rolle scored 21 points and Tierra Ruffin-Pratt added 20 as No. 15 North Carolina routed Boston College 85-57 Thursday night. Rolle and Ruffin-Pratt, who scored 21 and 24 points, respectively, in the Tar Heels' previous outing, combined to shoot 54 percent (13 of 24) and make 14 free throws. The Tar Heels (26-4, 13-3), who won the previous meeting 80-52, took a 40-21 advantage into the break and stretched that lead to 31 following a 12-0 half-opening run.